Get The Same Level Of Service As The Dealership For Less!
Don’t take our word for it, check our reviews on Google!
|Atlantic Motorcar Center
|Maintenance “A” service*
|Maintenance “B” service*
When it comes to Mercedes service and Mercedes repair in Maine, you need the team at Atlantic Motorcar. Mercedes is known for luxury and has a dominant presence on the road. When you choose to drive a Mercedes, you are expecting high-quality performance. When your vehicle needs to be serviced or repaired, those same expectations are there.
Here at Atlantic Motorcar, we provide a variety of first-rate services for your vehicle. Whether your Mercedes needs preventative care like an oil service or tire rotation, or it needs something more advanced like an engine repair, our technicians are confident in their knowledge and have the experience it takes to get your Mercedes back on the road quickly. You can rest at ease because all our work is backed by our 3 Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty. It the best in the industry!
Mercedes Service A
There are many factors that affect when a Mercedes will need Service A. This includes the frequency of how often the vehicle is driven, the area of where the car is driven, and how the driver handles the vehicle. Typically, a Mercedes will need service after the first year of being on the road or 10,000 miles on the odometer.
Service A includes:
- Replacing the vehicle’s synthetic motor oil and oil filter
- Checking all fluid levels and correcting them as recommended by the factory
- Checking and correcting the tire pressure
- Inspecting the brakes for component issues
- Resetting the counter for the next Service A visit
These services need to be repeated after every two years or 20,000 miles.
Mercedes Service B
Just like Service A, Service B depends on the vehicle’s specific usage and includes:
- Changing the synthetic motor oil, replacing the oil filter, and the combination or cabin dust filter
- Inspecting the brake system and changing the brake fluids
- Inspecting and correcting tire pressure
- Checking all fluid levels and adjusting them according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Resetting the counter for the following Service B visit